There is a full time position available for a Clinical Manager in a dialysis clinic in Anchorage, Alaska. Relocation assistance will be offered.
Why work at a dialysis clinic in Anchorage, Alaska-
Are you ready for excitement, new adventures and exceptional opportunities? A great work experience where your background, your skills, commitment and personality are respected and rewarded. Liberty Administrative Services would love to have you join their team. They are seeking an experienced Clinic Manager with a Registered RN license for their dialysis clinic in Anchorage Alaska. Superior employment management skills is preferred.
* Generous relocation assistance.
* 5 weeks paid time off the first year of employment.
* Highly competitive compensation plans.
* 401k benefits.
* Modern, comfortable work environment with state-of-the-art technology.
* Ongoing training and development opportunities.
The primary requirements-
* Three years of Clinic Management experience preferred.
* Employee Management experience required.
* Ability to become licensed as a Registered Nurse in Alaska necessary.
Liberty Dialysis is dedicated to providing superior care for patients with kidney disease. We strive to achieve both outstanding quality outcomes for our patients, and a rewarding career experience for our care-givers, all in an atmosphere of compassion, professionalism, empathy and respect. We commit ourselves to the philosophy that optimal care is attained through (i) the application of continuous quality improvement, (ii) investment in staff, (iii) education of patients, family, and the community at large, and (iv) advanced technology.