- $45,000 to $65,000 Yearly
Who We Are:
Liberation Programs is one of Fairfield County's leading behavioral health organizations specializing in treatment for all types of substance use disorders including alcohol, opiates, depressants and stimulants. Our goal is to help individuals and families overcome addiction in order to restore their lives and ultimately strengthen our communities. Liberation provides services for youth, adults and families that include two inpatient treatment programs, outpatient and intensive outpatient services, health education for older adults and people living with HIV/AIDS and other chronic illnesses, treatment and resources for adolescents and their families, education and prevention efforts in the community, and permanent supportive housing for families. In operation since 1971, the agency has sites in Greenwich, Stamford, Norwalk and Bridgeport and served more than 2,400 individuals in our last fiscal year.
Liberation Programs' mission is to provide prevention, treatment and recovery services to help individuals and their families impacted by substance use and mental health conditions to foster hope and maintain wellness.
Liberation Programs is hiring a Services Supervisor for our Men's Residential Treatment Center, Liberation House in Stamford.
Under the direction of the Program Director, the Services Coordinator creates and maintains an appropriate linkage system with various community providers. The Services Coordinator supports and enhances the client's engagement in treatment, playing an essential role in case management and discharge planning. The Services Coordinator ensures compliance with all insurance entities to provide seamless client care, including completing all insurance authorizations. The Services Coordinator may facilitate psycho-educational groups to assist with client care and discharge planning.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide care coordination services to clients
- Meet with clients regularly to better understand and document needs while in treatment and document progress in accomplishing goals.
- Take steps necessary to assist clients in meeting basic needs in preparation for discharge
- Assist in completion of applications and other paperwork that may be necessary to access entitlements or resources.
- Complete initial insurance authorizations complete all on going concurrent insurance authorizations to maintain client's treatment information, ensuring compliance with insurance OTR process
- Assist with care coordination with other community providers
- Facilitate psycho-educational groups when assigned by supervisor in order to provide information on discharge process.
- Attend program staff meetings and collaborate with various providers to promote care coordination within the interdisciplinary team at Liberation Programs.
- Provide discharge planning services to clients
- Facilitate an effective discharge plan whereby the client successfully connects to the next level of care.
- Facilitates referral arrangements and coordination with aftercare
- Assists in networking clients into community-based services to maintain recovery
- Ensure continuity of care through providing update to insurance and completing all concurrent insurance authorizations
- Professionally document all client contacts and efforts on behalf of the client in a timely manner
- Ability to complete initial and concurrent authorization, providing complete and appropriate clinical language and ability to address client progress in treatment.
- Professional Development
- Maintains certification(s) if applicable
- Participates in trainings that are specific to the assigned program, including any special population served
- Non-Agency Meetings (when appropriate):
- Professional representation of LPI in the community
Education and Experience Required:
- LADC, LMSW, LCSW or LPC strongly preferred
- Two to three years of experience in the substance abuse or mental health field
- Experience navigating the CT system of care for Medicaid Members and uninsured individual
- Experience with ASMA criteria and Biopsychosocial assessments preferred
- Experience with Medication Assisted Treatments and practices (MATs)
- Must have a work history that demonstrates the ability to get work accomplished on time
- Must have strong oral and written communications skills along with the interpersonal skills to work effectively at all levels of the organization and its stakeholders
- Cross Cultural Skills and experience with culturally diverse populations
- Kind, Compassionate and Mission-driven
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 401K with Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- HRSA Loan Forgiveness
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Job Satisfaction
Liberation Programs Inc.Bridgeport, CT
BusinessView All Liberation Programs Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.