Liberation Programs' is hiring behavioral health counselors to work in our inpatient residential program for men at Liberation House in Stamford, CT. This position is responsible for providing effective clinical care/services to clients through the use of individual and group therapy, and assertive linkage to supports.
1. Provide substance use and mental health counseling services, including evidenced-based trauma-sensitive treatment
2. Provide engagement and care coordination. Link clients to all available resources and coordinating services to determine needs
Education and Experience requirements:
- Certification in Addiction Counseling (CAC) or Masters Degree in Behavioral Health Counseling or Social Work. License preferred
- Understanding of a consumer driven delivery system
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively with all levels of personnel within the agency and its stakeholders
Available Shifts: 12:30 pm - 9:00 pm & 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
We are aware of a scam that is targeting people on job boards with fake job postings and employment offers. All job postings on our website are valid and should be your source of applying: https://www.liberationprograms.org/careers/
Please apply at :https://liberationprograms.applicantpool.com/jobs/
Who We Are:
Liberation Programs is one of Fairfield County's leading behavioral health organizations specializing in treatment for all types of substance use disorders including alcohol, opiates, depressants and stimulants. Our goal is to help individuals and families overcome addiction in order to restore their lives and ultimately strengthen our communities. Liberation provides services for youth, adults and families that include two inpatient treatment programs, outpatient and intensive outpatient services, health education for older adults and people living with HIV/AIDS and other chronic illnesses, treatment and resources for adolescents and their families, education and prevention efforts in the community, and permanent supportive housing for families. In operation since 1971, the agency has sites in Greenwich, Stamford, Norwalk and Bridgeport and served more than 2,400 individuals in our last fiscal year.
Liberation Programs' mission isto provide prevention, treatment and recovery services to help individuals andtheir families impacted by substance use and mental health conditionsto foster hope and maintain wellness.
Liberation Programs, Inc.