Liberating Lives is currently seeking a full-time Licensed Clinical Psychologist. This is a professional level clinical position providing overall clinical skills to Liberating Lives Psychology Department. We are looking for a compassionate Clinical Psychologist to assist us in administering psychological assessments, providing psychotherapy and identifying a wide variety of disorders in clients, and formulating suitable treatment plans.
Liberating Lives Christian Counseling and Psychological Services utilizes the most up-to-date assessments including the digital administration of intelligence, personality, achievement, and memory assessments.
- Supervision of all non-medical direct care to two doctoral students
- Designing of the treatment protocols
- Ensuring appropriate assessments for all persons served
- Implementation of best practice and emerging practice protocols, reviews of service quality
- Design of all Psych department staff training
The Licensed Clinical Psychologist is responsible to and is supervised by the Clinical Director of the Psychological Department. Stays informed of technologically up-to-date information regarding best practice and psychological testing hardware and software.
- Minimum 2 years Licensed Clinical Psychologist
***Compensation is solely based on experience.