A Veteran owned company is needing Traveling Superintendents with a strong concrete background and has 7 to 10 years experience in government contract projects for renovations, additions, and parking decks. You would be responsible for the project from inception to completion.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Strong concrete background.
- Sole team leader on 5 to 20 million dollar projects.
- Degree and QCM certificate a plus. (But not required)
- OSHA 30 hour (Card in hand)
- Physically fit and able to perform job required tasks that may include lifting objects in excess of 75lbs.
- Must have good computer skills.
- Must have or be able to get a security clearance.7 to 10 years experience in government contract projects in renovations, additions, and parking decks.
- Sole leader on projects for the Army Corps of Engineers and/or The Veterans Administration.
- Comprehensive benefit package
Salary is commensurate with experience, daily per diem, spending allowance and you're flown home every 3 weeks. All applicants must be willing to travel.