Lexvest Westmore, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Innkeeper, Part Time Seasonal Position
Vermont Mountain lake Cottages Resort, Willoughby, Vermont
Thinking of being an Innkeeper and LOVE summer in Vermont’s Scenic North East Kingdom? Here’s your opportunity! We are seeking a dynamic individual or couple to run our 10-cottage resort during peak season. The right candidate(s) will be expected to assume the responsibility of ensuring the best possible experience for each guest and will be offered housing on location. Perfect opportunity for a newly graduated student or couple with interest in the hospitality industry.
You will be the face of the Inn and as such will be encouraged to create a positive work environment for a small group of employees and to stream line operations with the goal of increasing revenue and positive guest experience. Since our guests’ comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost importance, you will be required to perform numerous tasks, be courteous, knowledgeable and helpful for arriving and established guest. Bonus package based on performance. This is a seasonal full-time position (April-October).
- Checking guest in/out
- Surveying the cottages for cleanliness and maintenance issues
- Directing the housekeeping and maintenance staff accordingly
- Assisting with maintenance and cleaning as much as needed
- Answering phone calls and replying to emails
- Taking reservations
- Scheduling services
- Scheduling supplies deliveries
- Coordinating with laundry/linen services
- Cleaning and maintaining common areas
· Provide recommendations and activities for guests visiting, and helping book where needed
- Communicating guest status to the housekeeping team to ensure rooms are cleaned during stayovers, and after checkout
- Maintaining accurate records of current and past guests
Necessary Skills & Qualifications:
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and thru written correspondence
· Must have excellent people skills
· Attention to detail a must
· Ability to manage all involved in a small to medium-size business
· Experience with carpentry and handyman repairs a plus
· A strong personal work ethic
· Off-hours availability
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
· Hotel or hospitality experience: 1 year (Preferred)
*housing is being offered on site at no additional charge.
Please send resume to:
For more information please visit online
LexvestWhy Work Here?
Flexibility and Interesting . Great opportunity in a great location!
The Lexvest Group is a privately-owned real estate development, investment, and advisory company with offices in Shirley, Maynard and Burlington, MA. The Lexvest Group focuses on value-add and opportunistic real estate projects in all segments of commercial real estate – with extensive experience in mill redevelopment, industrial, office, hospitality, and multi-family residential product types.
52 Old 5AWestmore, VT
TourismView all jobs at Lexvest