Experienced Automotive Call Center Agent
Lexus of Winter Park Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lexus of Winter Park is an “Elite” local luxury automotive dealership. We have had the privilege of serving our local community for over 25 years. Our company is dedicated to providing “World Class Service” to our guests. This mission begins with the efforts of our dedicated team members.
Our dealership has immediate full-time opening for a Call Center / BDC Associate.
Qualified applicants must be..
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- A dependable team player with a drive for excellence
- We are looking for an energetic, out-going professional with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Excellent communication and organization skills are a must.
- You will need exceptional customer service skills.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Create a strong rapport with the guests to build confidence in the dealership and services that results in service appointments
- Use CRM software to generate reservations in the system to facilitate proper follow-up
- Make out-bound calls to set up appoints for the installation of accessories or equipment due on vehicle purchases.
- Obtain extensive product knowledge
- Provide our guests with a world-class experience
- Must be available to work day, evening, and weekends. We are however closed on Sundays.
What we Offer:
- BCBS FL Healthcare - Dental - Vision - 401(k)
- Allstate's Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Disability Coverage
- Vacations and Holidays Christmas Day - Thanksgiving Day - Labor Day - Memorial Day - July 4th - New Year's Day
- All benefits are for full time associates only and are subject to eligibility and certain limitations.
Lexus of Winter Park
BusinessView all jobs at Lexus of Winter Park