Customer Service/ Valet
- Posted: over a month ago
- $19 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
We're looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team!
Our Customer Service/ Valet Representatives are responsible for assisting our guests through the duration of their service, greeting guest as they arrive, moving/parking cars and providing guest with loan vehicles while their vehicles are being serviced in accordance with dealership standards.
A large part of your role will be to enhance the Lexus guest experience. Our ideal candidate is a go getter, has excellent communication skills, a team player, and approaches every task with a positive attitude. If you have those qualities, we can teach you the rest! At Lexus of Stevens Creek, the opportunities are endless, and can promote from within into roles such as Service Consultant, Service Technician, Sales Consultant, and many more.
Start your career today!
Perks of working with us:
- Weekly Pay - get paid every Friday.
- Vacation (accruals earned on Full Time or Part Time status)
- Vision, dental, and medical care benefits available to any team full time team member
- Team member referral bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounts with Corporate Partners like GE, Dell, Oakley, Yeti, Ray Ban, and many more….
- Development and growth opportunities
- 401k with a generous Company match
IF YOU WOULD ENJOY A DAY FILLED WITH
- Greets incoming guests on side drive coming in for service and returning loaner cars.
- Provides loan/rental cars to guest in a courteous and prompt manner.
- Completes loan/rental contracts thoroughly and accurately.
- Shows guests the vehicle and performs a walk around explaining operation and accessories.
- Answers guests questions’ concerning services performed or products purchased, or refers them to someone who can.
- Handles guest’s complaints with integrity and poise, and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate individuals for resolution.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
IF YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of one (1) year of customer service and cash handling duties.
- Knowledge of basic mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages) and application.
- Ability to pay attention to detail; follow-up with internal and external guests; read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; read and comprehends instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, Internet and in person; and use standard office equipment.
- Must have a valid CA driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record.
Physical demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to:
- Frequently bend, stretch, twist, or reach with their body, arms, and/or legs; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions including low and high temperatures, precipitation and wind, noisy environments, and small and/or enclosed spaces.
- Adjusting, moving, and lifting objects up to 50 pounds.
- Moving self in different positions to accomplish tasks in various environments including tight and confined spaces.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing, or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Operating motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment.
- Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, and poles.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE COMPETITION!
Lexus of Stevens Creek is a proud member of the Penske Motor Group family of automotive dealerships. We take a different approach than others in the industry. We provide the best possible guest experience for the thousands of guests we serve annually, whether they are purchasing a new vehicle, a pre-owned vehicle or having their vehicle serviced by one of our expert Technicians. As the #1 New & Pre-Owned dealership in Northern California, we have the largest inventory, offer great values, above all we make sure that our Guests and Team Members are treated special; and that is one of the reasons that it's not only a pleasure to shop here but to work here as well.
We are looking for the best and brightest to join our team!
Are you eager, well-rounded, and ambitious?
Do you value exceptional guest service?
Are you ready for the new adventure in your career?
Then apply with us today!
Lexus of Stevens CreekWhy Work Here?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_
300 Martin AveSanta Clara, CA
TravelView all jobs at Lexus of Stevens Creek