14 Belmont Street, Northborough, MA 01532
Automotive Sales Consultant
Lexus of Northborough is hiring now for entry-level, Automotive Sales Consultants. This exciting new field is a very rewarding career path for those with excellent customer service skills. Our ideal candidate keeps up-to-date with all current and upcoming vehicle technologies and features, and has excellent customer service instincts. We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last with our employees, customers, and community.
At Lexus of Northborough, we take pride in being a locally-owned, trusted member of the Northborough community, and as an award-winning Elite of Lexus dealer, we always put our customers first.
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance Coverage!
- Hourly Pay Plus Commission and Bonuses!!
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Pay Plan!
- Excellent training programs
- Opportunities for career advancement
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greets each customer promptly upon arrival
- Presents and demonstrates vehicle features and benefits
- Stays informed of current vehicle inventory and location
- Attends product and sales training courses
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc.
- Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork
Qualifications and Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Prior Automotive Industry Experience is a plus but is not required
- Outgoing personality and expert ability to develop relationships
- Enthusiastic about our vehicle brands
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
- Excellent phone and social media skills
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Valid U.S. Driver's License
- Steady work history with commitment to starting a career
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.