Senior Software Engineer-.NET C#
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Oklahoma City, OK
*** C2C & Visa Sponsorship Not Available ***
Why Work for Us
Explore our passion for discovery at LexisNexis Risk Solutions, https://risk.lexisnexis.com/
Global companies and governmental entities rely on us to solve complex data challenges. Our employees collaborate to reduce risks and create opportunities for customers in more than 100 countries. We’re adaptable, curious and ambitious. That’s why here, you’ll have freedom to drive change, trust to find your own path, and space to explore more. If you are looking for a career with an innovative company in a growing market, few employers offer opportunities LexisNexis Risk Solutions offers. Our mission is to provide essential insights to advance and protect people, industry and society.
Senior Software Developer -.NET C# performs complex research, design, and software development assignments within a software functional area or product line; provides direct input to project plans, schedules, and methodology in the development of cross-functional software products with focus on initiatives for Driving Behavior Expansion initiative; performs software design across multiple system; trains and mentors junior developers; talks to users/customers and translates requests into solutions.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering .NET C# experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall, SDLC, etc.)
- Strong proficiency and ability with, but not limited to, the following: Data manipulation language including optimization techniques; normalized/dimensional data modeling principles; multiple data storage subsystems; using and developing applicable tool sets; test-driven development; completing complex bug fixes; writing and reviewing portions of detailed specifications for the development of complex system components
- Strong research skills with knowledge of industry software development best practices
- Ability to interface competently, and work well with, internal and external technical personnel, team members, resources for finalizing requirements and other development-related activities.
- Good organizational and oral and written communications skills
- Perform complex-level software engineering work including but not limited to: Write and review portions of detailed specifications for development of complex system components; resolve complex technical issues and bug fixes; and design and work with complex data models
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews
- Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders including but not limited to: Interface with technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements; and work closely with other development team members to understand complex product requirements and translate them into software designs
- Mentor and train entry-level software developers on development methodologies and optimization techniques, ensuring they are knowledgeable in critical aspects of their roles
- Keep abreast of new technology developments and all other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Risk & Business Analytics (RBA) provides customers with innovative solutions and decision tools that combine public and industry specific content with advanced technology and analytics to assist them in evaluating and predicting risk while enhancing operational efficiency through eight unique brands. RBA is a market segment of RELX and has more than 8,500 employees serving customers in over 180 countries. RBA’s eight brands include: LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Accuity, Proagrica, ICIS, Cirium, XpertHR, Nextens, and EG.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Why Work Here?At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit www.lexisnexisrisk.com. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.
Among the top 10 US employers in the technology sector according to a recent Forbes survey