Credit Collections Coordinator - (Bi-lingual Englis
LexisNexis Risk Solutions Alpharette, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions provides customers with solutions and decision tools that combine public and industry specific content with advanced technology and analytics to assist them in evaluating and predicting risk and enhancing operational efficiency. We use the power of data and advanced analytics to help our customers make better, timelier decisions.
By bringing clarity to information, we ultimately help make communities safer, insurance rates more accurate, commerce more transparent, business decisions easier and processes more efficient.
Job Title: Credit Collections Coordinator/ Bilingual (English/Spani)
The Customer Accounting Specialist role is responsible for the collection of all assigned past due accounts. This position interacts with internal and external customers on a daily basis and must provide a consistently high level of customer service in the context of LN’s business-to-business collections and relationships.
1. Contacts past due customer accounts and researches disputed amounts as needed to determine the cause and validity of the delinquency and takes appropriate action (invoice resend, PO number updates, basic invoicing explanations, etc.) to resolve and/or identify significant collection issues and escalate appropriately.
2. Successfully manages entire portfolio of accounts based on priorities including aged balances, total dollars and other significant variables.
3. Maintains a clean aging by addressing overpayments, refunds, credits, account transfers, etc.
4. Reduces the number of past due accounts for the assigned portfolio to within department standards.
5. Identifies and addresses uncollectible accounts quickly and refers them to 3rd-party collections.
6. Develops expertise in use of collections tools including billing and invoicing platforms, etc.
7. Follows all collections and department policies and procedures.
1. Associate degree in business, accounting or finance or equivalent work experience.
2. Minimum 1 to 3 years of related technical or professional experience, preferably within collections.
3. Proficient computing skills including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills.
4. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
6. Proficient problem solving and decision-making skills.
7. Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and changing environment.
8. Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and co-workers.
9. Exhibits high levels of customer service and professionalism.
LexisNexis Risk SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Among the top 10 US employers in the technology sector according to a recent Forbes survey
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit www.lexisnexisrisk.com. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at LexisNexis Risk Solutions