Machine Operator - 2nd Shift - Shift Diff!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Machine Operator - 2nd shift - Coon Rapids, MN
- SHIFT: 2nd Shift (3:00pm - 11:15pm, Monday through Friday)
- Pay: $19-$22 plus $1.00 shift differential
Lexington Manufacturing makes a multitude of engineered wood components for windows, doors, and other millwork and related industries, as well as fire-rated door components for the commercial and residential door industry. Lexington is a highly successful business that emphasizes our values of Safety, Honesty/Integrity, People Involvement, Customer Satisfaction, and Continuous Improvement. People who work for Lexington say they love the family-like atmosphere and our focused approach to work/family balance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Employer HSA contributions
- Retirement Plan, Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Setup and operate automated and semi-automated wood processing machinery
- Handles, feeds, inspects and packages raw and finished wood parts.
- Uses computerized equipment
- Communicates regularly with other team members
- Follows company policies involving safety regulations, quality procedures, work instructions, and requirements of material transactions.
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Basic computer skills are required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds unassisted
- Able to stand 8-10 hours per day
*Background check and drug screening required upon hire.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Lexington provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Lexington Manufacturing