Lexington Law Firm is still hiring talented Customer Service individuals every week to match the demand for our life-changing financial services. Customer service positions start at $16/hour for full time and $16-$17/hour for part time. All hiring events and interviews are now being hosted virtually to ensure the health and wellbeing of current and future employees – get the details on how to attend our next event here: https://bit.ly/33D5uY3.
We have taken steps to support the health and wellbeing of current and potential employees during the outbreak of COVID-19 in the United States and across the world. Our interview process is now hosted virtually, we have expanded work from home opportunities, and our training process is being migrated online. We look forward to speaking with you!
Lexington Law Firm is a leading provider of credit report repair services nationwide. Our services help our clients ensure they have access to fair, accurate and substantiated credit reporting. Here at Lexington Law, we prioritize our employees and clients while simultaneously fostering a fun and positive environment. You will find that you feel productive and appreciated while working here.
This job is about helping people navigate their credit repair experience. You will take client calls and help service their case based on individual needs. All full-time Customer Service Representatives earn a competitive starting base-wage of $16/hour. Part-time options are available – ask during your interview!
- Answering inbound calls and reviewing cases
- Taking 10-40 calls per day
- Case support functions – informing clients of case details
- Free credit repair services for you +1 ($3,000 annual value)
- Work-life balance – no weekends or shift bids!
- Free health insurance for employees after 60 days of tenure
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with company match after 1 year
We Look for:
- Reliable attendance
- Type 30+ WPM
- Ability to work from home – we will supply phone and computer equipment
- Proficient with computer-based work (IE: Navigating Windows)
- Ability to own and navigate conversations on the phone
- Open to constructive feedback and accountable to goals
- Thrive in a very competitive environment
- Ability to take 10-40 calls daily
- Previous customer service experience preferred
We will teach you the rest!
Lifetime score improvement is more than just removing negative items on your report - we'll repair your credit history, and we'll do it better than the rest - but we're focused on the story behind that credit score and helping rewrite it to reflect who you are today.