Lexington Law Firm is still hiring talented Customer Service individuals every week to match the demand for our life-changing financial services. Customer service positions start at $16/hour for full time and $16-$17/hour for part time. All hiring events and interviews are now being hosted virtually to ensure the health and wellbeing of current and future employees – get the details on how to attend our next event here: https://bit.ly/33D5uY3.
We have taken steps to support the health and wellbeing of current and potential employees during the outbreak of COVID-19 in the United States and across the world. Our interview process is now hosted virtually, we have expanded work from home opportunities, and our training process is being migrated online. We look forward to speaking with you!
This job is about helping people navigate their credit repair experience. You will take client calls and help service their case based on individual needs.
Successful Customer Service Representatives are:
We will teach you the rest!
- Confident in building rapport and connecting with clients on the phone
- Fueled by feedback and growth
- Type 30+ WPM and basic Windows navigation
- Customer service experience preferred
- Candidate must reside in Utah or Arizona to be considered
Why Work Here? Check out the video content below!
- Job Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHlLtZJh41M
- Why it’s awesome to work at Lexington Law Firm: https://youtu.be/xEQtnMxY3iU
- Employee Experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPHBt_n0Kv0
- Consumers: https://youtu.be/CKdz_2UEMTI
- Work-life balance – no weekends or shift bids!
- Free health insurance for employees after 60 days tenure
- Free Credit Repair for each employee +1 (approx. $3,000 value per year)
Lifetime score improvement is more than just removing negative items on your report - we'll repair your credit history, and we'll do it better than the rest - but we're focused on the story behind that credit score and helping rewrite it to reflect who you are today.