We have taken steps to support the health and wellbeing of current and potential employees. Our interview process is now hosted virtually, we have expanded work from home opportunities, and our training process has been migrated online. We look forward to speaking with you!
This job is about contacting clients to educate the value of our services. You will be taking both inbound and outbound calls to collect on past payments and retain the business of our clients.
Successful Collection & Client Retention Specialist are:
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience in collections or consultative sales.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly, utilizing proper grammar and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to negotiate payment while maintaining a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
- Ability to push past obstacles while providing excellent customer service
- Fueled by feedback
- Type 40+ WPM and basic Windows navigation
- Candidate must reside in Utah to be considered
Why Work Here? Check out the video content below!
- Why it’s awesome to work at Lexington Law Firm: https://youtu.be/xEQtnMxY3iU
- Employee Experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPHBt_n0Kv0
- Consumers: https://youtu.be/CKdz_2UEMTI
- Free health insurance for employees after 60 days tenure
- Free Credit Repair for each employee +1 (approx. $3,000 value per year)
Lifetime score improvement is more than just removing negative items on your report - we'll repair your credit history, and we'll do it better than the rest - but we're focused on the story behind that credit score and helping rewrite it to reflect who you are today.
Lexington Law Firm
Why Work Here?We are beyond one-time credit repair; we are dedicated to helping you develop a healthier relationship with your credit. Our focus is on you, your story, and your determination to make a change. We want to empower you to make a significant, long-lasting lifestyle change that can give you access to your financial dreams. Lifetime score improvement is more than just removing negative items on your report - we'll repair your credit history, and we'll do it better than the rest - but we're focused on the story behind that credit score and helping rewrite it to reflect who you are today.
We improve the lives of our customers through ensuring they have a fair credit report.
West Valley City, UT