About Lexair Inc.
For over 45 years, Lexair Inc. has ranked as a World Class Manufacturer of Fluid Power Products, Compressors, and Machine Tool Accessories. We are proud to be a privately held, American-owned corporation with all facets of our business contained under one roof. At Lexair, we value innovation, dedication, and team collaboration to produce the highest quality of industrial solutions for today's market. Most importantly, we value our employees and customers.
Is working in a safe, supportive, and modern machine shop a priority for you?
Consider joining the Lexair Family.
About the Position
Production Planner/Scheduler Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors the flow of products through the complete production cycle. Provides timely planning and scheduling of manufacturing work orders to the manufacturing floor in order to achieve both internal financial goals and customer delivery dates.
What You'll Do
- Review open sales orders to determine customer requirements
- Coordinate delivery of parts to expedite flow of material to meet production schedule
- Support purchasing
- Expedite suppliers purchase orders if required
- Utilize ERP system to autogenerate manufacturing work orders
- Release manufacturing work orders to the warehouse for kit picking
- Coordinate between warehouse andpurchasing on material shortages
- Notify Sales of any schedule impacts to customers
- Coordinate/expedite manufacturing builds to ensure schedules are achieved
- Completes status reports, such as production progress, customer information and materials inventory
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Performs other duties as required
What We Are Looking For
- Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Ability to interact well with internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read write and communicate effectively.
- Proficient use of computer systems and software applications.
- Indepth knowledge of ERP or MRP software preferred.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years production planning experience in a related industry
- Excellent communications skills
- 4-day work week
- 1st Shift
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(K) with company match
We Look forward to hearing from you!!!
Lexair, inc.Lexington, KY
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.