A well established mid-sized law firm located in El Segundo, CA is seeking a Medical Malpractice Associate Attorney to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience. The medical malpractice associate attorney will initially work remotely during COVID.
- Medical Malpractice Associate Attorney will handle medical malpractice cases throughout the litigation process.
- Taking and defending depositions.
- Handling all aspects of discovery.
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Strong background in medical malpractice.
- Ability to bill 180-200 hours a month.
- Barred in California.
Lex Recruiting GroupLex Recruiting Group is a premier recruiting agency that partners with law firms and corporations to offer comprehensive legal staffing solutions. We focus on direct-hire positions and represent a variety of qualified legal professionals, including attorneys, paralegals, and legal support staff. Our parent company, Barkley Court Reporters, has been providing top-skilled reporters to legal organizations for more than 45 years. This means that we have extensive knowledge of the industry and ensures great outcomes for our clients and candidates.