A plaintiffs civil litigation firm located in Emeryville is seeking a Legal Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a law firm. The firm offers great benefits and growth opportunities!
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings.
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents.
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Word processing, preparation of correspondence and discovery.
- Filing and servicing of legal documents.
- Record and store client information.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a law firm.
- Knowledge of legal research.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent typing and writing skills.