Customer Service Representative 2
- Posted: 8 days ago
- $15 to $16 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
As an LC State employee, you will be challenged, inspired, and proud to be part of a dynamic work environment. We seek candidates who will contribute to a climate that supports the growth and development of a diverse campus community.
Based in Lewiston, Idaho, Lewis-Clark State College is well known for its beautiful campus, great academic and career-technical programs, national champion athletic teams, and fantastic community perks. LC State, which embraces ongoing employee training, and continuing education provides a Professional Development Program for all employees, a Center for Teaching and Learning Facility, and exceptional employee benefits which includes:
- 93 percent employer paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for employees and dependents;
- Generous tuition discount which includes $5 per credit for employees and spouses, as well as 50 percent off of tuition for dependent children up to age 26;
- 12 days sick leave and up to 4 weeks vacation leave per year;
- 12 paid holidays;
- 8 weeks paid parental leave;
- A generously matched retirement;
- A free onsite fitness facility with a strong wellness program that allows LC State employees to live healthy, balanced lives; and more.
Join the LC State community today as a Customer Service Representative 2!
This is a limited service position. Length of limited service appointments are determined by the availability of funds such as grants, alternative funding sources and/or timeframes such as pilot projects, alternative funding sources or program termination.
Example of Duties
Provides customer focused customer service, conducts in-depth, in person or on the phone verbal interviews to provide specialized and technical program knowledge to customers, including instructors, students, internal customers, business and industry partners and customized clients; registers students and provides clerical and technical support and back up for all Workforce Training.
Some knowledge of:
- Interviewing methods
- Interpreting, explaining, and applying regulations, laws or complex policies to carry out assignments
- Accessing data using a computerized system
- Independently handling complaints and upset individuals in a business setting
- Conducting sensitive fact-finding interviews
- Associate's Degree
Hiring is done without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. If you need special accommodations to satisfy testing requirements, please contact the Division of Human Resources at (208) 334-2263. Preference may be given to veterans who qualify under state and federal laws and regulations.
Application Procedure: Please apply online at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/idaho/jobs/3730976/customer-service-representative-2-workforce-training?location%5B0%5D=lewiston&department%5B0%5D=Lewis%20-%20Clark%20State%20%20College&sort=PositionTitle%7CAscending&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs
Lewis-Clark State CollegeWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits, Friendly Campus, Fulfilling Work