Automotive Service Advisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lewis Automotive Group (dba Lewis Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram) is focused on creating an amazing work environment for our employees because we realize that they are our greatest asset! Over the years our employees have helped us become the proud recipients of a range of awards and exclusive benchmarks. If you are looking for an opportunity with excellent career growth while working for a company that is dedicated to their employees then join our team and help us grow to the next level!
You’re a passionate, skilled, and dedicated individual who is excited by the opportunity to work at our store. You’re highly self-motivated and detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills. You’re ambitious, energetic, dedicated and excited about innovative technologies, and are committed to our goal to provide the ultimate customer experience.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a take charge person, capable of working in a very busy shop. The ability to deliver a world-class, customer service experience is a must. Knowledge of ADP/CDK is a plus but not essential. Chrysler warranty experience is preferred.
As a Lewis Automotive Service Advisor, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealership is concerned with more than moving inventory; we are committed to your success and invested in your future.
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance - Medical (United Healthcare), Dental (Delta Dental), Vision (Superior Vision), Supplemental Policies (Allstate)
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation after one year of service and grows as your career does.
- Employee discounts and FUN company events!
Critical Skills, Experience, and Abilities:
- Greet customer in a timely manner. Establish positive rapport immediately and ongoing.
- Schedule service appointments and determine automotive problems and services needed by listening to the customer’s description of issues and performing a vehicle walk-around.
- Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times in a high volume service department.
- Prepare Repair Orders and work with Technician to describe symptoms and problems.
- Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
- Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership.
- Communicating directly and efficiently with Customers and Parts Department Employees.
- Develop and maintain superior product knowledge to effectively help customers with service and warranty needs.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned or required.
- 2+ years experience as a Service Advisor or directly related area.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- CDK or ADP experience preferred.
- Prior Ford technical knowledge.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Automotive technician experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
Get fresh Automotive Service Advisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!