Residential Construction Project Manager
Lewis Builders, Inc. Carmel, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The mission of the Project Manager is to deliver high quality workmanship, a happy client experience, and meet profitability goals for all assigned projects in the production phase.
- Deliver a consistent, repeatable, quality client experience in remodeling or constructing their home. Weekly project communications and summary to client and team while maintaining client satisfaction through to completion.
- All assigned projects in production phase have accurate budgets and schedules in CoConstruct and updated bi-monthly
- Maintain or exceed gross profit goal for each project
- Quality and 6S (Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain, Safety) enforcement on each project. Job sites are safe and clean, and no new workman's compensation claims, labor law infractions, or regulatory violations
- Development and management of Trade Partners and LB field employees for assigned projects
- No downtime on job sites through effective planning of resources
- Upholding LB reputation with neighbors and community eye
- Provide construction technical support and estimating assistance
- Strong communicator
- Strong customer service skills and leadership skills
- Strong project management experience
- Effective execution skills
- Tech Savvy - Ability to master CoConstruct Software
- Organized and Detail Oriented
- Self motivated - ability to self manage and thrive in autonomy
- Accountable and Trustworthy
- Construction Expertise
- Be Raw and Real
- All In
- Pursuit of Happiness
Lewis Builders, Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at Lewis Builders, Inc.