We are looking for a Tax Senior Associate to join our team. This is a Tax Manager track position. Only candidates with significant experience on the qualifications as described below will be considered.
- - Prepare complex individual, partnership, corporation and fiduciary tax returns.
- - Assist Tax Manager in review of tax returns.
- - Prepare letters to tax agencies on behalf of clients as needed.
- - Review of client financials and bookkeeping.
- - Act as conduit between tax associates and tax managers.
- - CPA License required
- - Has significant experience in preparing tax returns with Section 754 and Section 704c issues and implications.
- - Has significant experience in tiered partnerships and basis issues.
- - Has significant experience in high net-worth individuals having various brokerage accounts holding stocks and bonds, various, multiple K-1s, and multi-state filings.
- - Experience in Prosystems Tax a must.
- - Experience working in a paperless environment highly preferable.
- - Experience working with Prosystems Scan, Engagement, and complex functions with Excel highly preferable.
- - Detail-oriented and can meet deadlines as assigned.
- - Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- - Can work overtime as required.