We are looking for a Tax Associate to join our team. Only candidates with the qualifications as described below will be considered.
- - Prepare individual, partnership, corporation and fiduciary tax returns.
- - Prepare letters to tax agencies on behalf of clients as needed.
- - Review of client financials and bookkeeping.
- Has MINIMUM of two years experience working in a public accounting firm.
- CPA License highly preferable, or on track to be a CPA (currently sitting for exams, etc.
- Experience in Prosystems Tax a must.
- Experience working in a paperless environment highly preferable.
- Experience working with Prosystems Scan, Engagement, and complex functions with Excel highly preferable.
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Can work overtime as required.