Digital Marketing Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Digital Advertising Specialist
Company Description: Levy Online is a full-service digital ad agency in Las Vegas specializing in performance-based online marketing. Our core services are SEM, SEO, programmatic media buying, conversion rate optimization, analytics solutions and marketing consulting; all supported by our in-house team of marketing-driven designers and developers. This is a rewarding place to work, we have a great environment, and there is a real sense of family here. Our Analysts are among the best in the country, so there is an excellent opportunity to learn and up your game.
Levy Online shares its facilities with Levy Production Group and Levy Ad Group, the largest production studio and traditional media buying agency in Nevada, uniquely providing clients with exceptional marketing and advertising solutions across all mediums. We challenge our team to be on the forefront of digital marketing and website technologies to separate our clients from the competition and drive results other agencies cannot.
Job Description: Levy Online is looking for an experienced Digital Advertising Specialist to join our team in Las Vegas. Our next Digital Advertising Specialist will eat, sleep and breathe online marketing. Our elite team of digital marketers are challenged to be on the leading edge of the industry. We’re equipped with betas, supported by our design/dev team and encouraged to explore new and experimental ad targeting and networks. Our Digital Advertisers have a high degree of freedom provided they deliver results. We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven individual who thrives in a team environment to help grow our book of high-profile clients.
To apply for this position you MUST have at least 2 years of experience managing multiple Google Ads or Facebook Ads accounts.
· Build & manage paid digital campaigns across search, display, video and other ad networks
· Effectively implement strategy and optimize campaigns for continued improvement
· Serve as direct point of contact for client communication
· Guide designers in developing landing pages and engaging web banners
· Create and deliver monthly reports to prove value to clients
· Provide recommendations to clients and management clearly and intelligently
· Support Senior Advertising Account Managers to develop and implement client strategies
· Support Senior Management as required
· 2 years+ experience directly managing Paid Digital Advertising campaigns
· Strong skillset with Google Ads, Bing Ads and Facebook Ads
· Experience building, managing and optimizing multiple Paid Digital Advertising campaigns simultaneously
· Proven track record of decreasing CPA, increasing ROI and can show real-world examples
· Strong Excel skills
· Ability to back up strategy and recommendations with meaningful data
· Experience with lead generation campaigns
What would impress us further:
· Experience with search retargeting (RLSA), remarketing, video, and PLAs/shopping campaigns, DSPs, and less-common ad networks
· Conversion rate optimization and conversion funnel analysis
· Landing page design best practices and A/B testing experience
· Advanced Google Analytics setup and configurations, with specific examples
· Google Ads/Bing Ads Certified
· Google Ads Editor power user
· Agency experience
· Google Tag Manager experience
· Experience working with call tracking solutions
· Basic knowledge of Web development and design
· Experience with bid management tools
· Outside of the box thinking
What's in it for you:
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Opportunity to grow your skills and career by being a key player on a growing team
· Flexibility to suggest any form of digital advertising that would benefit clients
· Team environment
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Located in fabulous Las Vegas, just minutes from the strip
Job Type: Full-time
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
Levy OnlineWhy Work Here?
Creative mindset, forward-thinking group of individuals working together to promote some of the highest brand in the Marketing Industry.
Our clients define our goals, but our people define our company. We hire globally, looking for that bright, driven individual who lives and breathes web design, SEO, and PPC. The people we hire are in the top 2% for their discipline. We apply that knowledge and skill to provide the highest level of effective digital marketing available anywhere. Quite simply, everything we do is in the client’s best interest and we provide proof of our value every single month, through comprehensive in-depth reporting.
5905 South Decatur BoulevardLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Levy Online