Levo Federal Credit Union Sioux Falls, SD
- Posted: 25 days ago
Be a part of a passionate and caring organization! Great benefits include: health, vision, dental, paid time off, paid holidays and great day time hours, life insurance, long and short term disability, pension plan, 401(k) option, and many more.
Essential Duties of the Accountant: In this role, you will perform tasks necessary to reconcile and update general ledger and subsidiary accounts, prepare financial and regulatory reports, and other accounting related functions. These other functions include, but are not limited to:
- Process and ensure proper reporting of fixed assets, prepaid expenses, investments, accounts payable, participation loan accounting, and other assigned sub-ledger processing and balancing.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports ensuring that all reports, practices, and policies adhere to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Nation Credit Union Association (NCUA) regulations and any other applicable rules and regulations.
- Assist with abandoned account reporting and escheatment.
- Prepare and maintain proper documentation that meet all risk assessment and audit requirements.
- Various responsibilities to include, but may not be limited to: Daily and monthly reconciliations, ACH processing, share draft processing, cash position monitoring, member payroll processing, ACH dispute resolution follow-up, return deposit items, tax reporting , and accounting related research.
Experience, Education & Certification Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Accounting, Finance, or related field or equivalent; and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certificates are not required, by would be considered.
Levo Federal Credit Union
AddressSioux Falls, SD
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Levo Federal Credit Union