Levi & Associates is a Florida Blue Independent Agency that is established and successful with a supportive team of progressive agents effectively selling and looking to expand. By partnering with Florida Blue & Florida Healthcare Plans, we ensure our agents are offering the most competitive and most valuable insurance products on the market. We have a tremendous need for extremely motivated individuals to add to our growing team, who excel in helping others navigate the healthcare market. We provide our agents with first-in-class support, full sales/product training, and top commission levels. In addition, we offer all group and life carriers as well as ancillary and P&C products.
Sales Representatives will be expected to assist individuals through the important decision-making process of selecting a plan that matches their needs with the optimal product(s) and service, review benefit details, and enrollment assistance. You’re helping families every day by ensuring they have the right amount of coverage to protect their family’s financial security. If you’re not already licensed, it is OK! We can get you licensed!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist consumers with generating proposals and comparing our available products to their current or competitor products.
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive, empathetic, and understanding.
- Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers and be passionate about helping the aging and disabled community.
- Handle and carefully respond to all inbound and outbound customer inquiries.
- Drive sales and revenue by assisting customers in making healthcare decisions over the phone, in person, internet, or via mail.
- Achieve sales goals through generating new business by leads & referral sources, following up on all outstanding quotes, and cross-selling to existing customers.
- Be a team player to help grow the agency.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-40 or 2-15 health license
- 1 to 2 years of insurance sales and retention experience (preferred)
- 1+ years call center experience (preferred)
- Remain current on products and processes in a multi-product environment.
- Ability to multi-task, actively listen, and articulate product knowledge to consumers.
- Ability to work and excel in a competitive, performance-driven independent environment.
- Excellent oral/written communication and computer software skills.
- If you are motivated to succeed, are willing to obtain the proper licensing requirements and can see yourself in this role, please apply. We will follow up with you about the next steps in our interview process.
- Must live in the state of Florida
- Payout options: Commission only or Salary + Commission
- Great bonus potential if you are a top performer
- Incentive programs for agents that excel goal
- Ongoing renewal commissions build a long-term residual income for your future
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Levi & Associates Insurance Agency
Why Work Here?As an established insurance company dating back to 1993, Levi & Associates offers the comprehensive, large scale coverage that businesses expect, while still providing a personalized approach that families and employees connect with. We insure more companies in Palm Beach County than anyone else. No matter your insurance needs, Levi & Associates can develop a program tailored to your individual circumstances. With the changing face of health insurance in today’s market, it’s important to work with a team that treats your situation as if it’s their own. One that makes recommendations with your best interest in mind. For many business owners and families, that team is Levi & Associates. Our mission is to be your total solution insurance provider.
We are an established and successful agency with a supportive team of progressive agents effectively selling and looking to expand!
Boca Raton, FL