Group Media Director (Remote)
LVLWNG IS a company that is passionate about building a team in which curious minds, big thinking and caring people come together to create value in meaningful ways. Our Media Department acts as a champion for curiosity; seeking to elevate our thinking, our delivery, and our innovation around amplifying stories through media so that we may build impactful partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands.
YOU ARE a proven leader of both brands and people. You are a conductor of influence, and you can orchestrate big ideas, sound process, and create an environment where talented media professionals can grow and succeed. You are deeply experienced in both advertising and the agency world, and you possess the patience and the temperament to be a thorough teacher while also being a fair manager that will not compromise your high bar for media planning excellence.
THE MEDIA TEAM maintains excellence in planning, implementation, and optimization for all media clients. We are accountable for working with our integrated delivery team to ensure performance is being appropriately measured and meaningful business impact for the clients we serve is achieved.
The Group Media Director motivates and inspires the team to bring a deep curiosity to how we elevate our approaches to media, helps to build and grow a high-performing team, supports the development of exceptional media strategies based on astute insights, identifies and oversees the submission of top-performing campaigns, and stays ahead and apprised of industry trends to inform and inspire media strategies.
In short, the Group Media Director sets the tone for how we drive value through media.
Which is where you come into the picture.
THE ROLE OF THE GROUP MEDIA DIRECTOR:
- You are a team builder, and you push your people to do their best work. You are responsible for hiring, managing, and leading the Media team. You will leverage your vast experience and your deep passion for media strategy development to mentor and develop a high-performing team of media leaders.
- You are sales minded. You will not only help our media team identify opportunities to leverage existing scopes to generate incremental opportunities for revenue, but you will foster a culture in which our team is constantly seeking opportunities to expand our media offerings in ways that will have a meaningful impact on both the clients we support and the agency overall.
- You are an integrator and a steward of our resources. You partner with other department heads to ensure that our cross-functional teams work together effectively and efficiently. You also always have a clear eye on how the time of your team is being spent and what value is being created based on the expectations set forth in our scopes of work. As a leader, you will find yourself making daily decisions at the intersection of people, strategy, and margin.
- You are a relationship builder. Our key clients will see you as a strategic resource and you'll lean on your deep media and advertising expertise to guide both internal and external teams towards creating bigger and bolder media plans that will help elevate the brands we support.
- You are a constant searcher. You always seek new perspectives and insights that help you elevate your own work and establish yourself as a thought leader. You’re a student of the industry and you create a culture in which the curious mind is comfortable exploring new ways of driving value.
- You are a strategic communicator. You keep both agency leadership and fellow department heads informed of challenges, opportunities, and strategic plans for how our integrated teams can deliver greater value.
YOU MAY BE THE PERFECT FIT IF YOU…
- Have fifteen plus (15+) years of experience in both leading media teams and crafting impactful media strategies
- Have proven experience executing effective media plans for clients across multiple industries and verticals – including performance marketing and brand building campaigns across both B2B and B2C
- Can serves as a client-facing strategic voice that evaluates and elevates the quality of deliverables produced by his/her media team
- Understand how both consumer insight and client business model comprehension can elevate a marketing communications brief
- Can provide thought leadership POVs and can help shape the knowledge and expertise within the Media team
- Drive innovation and creativity within media plans and constantly seek the use of new technologies, new vendor partners, and the development of innovative, strategic media ideas
- Have experience balancing team workloads for optimal output and client service
- Work well in an agile, integrated organization and can provide account leadership for cross-functional delivery teams
- Have worked with people of all types of backgrounds and it has shaped you into a great communicator, collaborator, listener, and negotiator
- You are a problem solver who applies analytical skills and strategic insights to every process
- Believe in the power of a great relationship
- Thrive in the role of teacher and mentor for both your team and your colleagues
- Celebrate diversity and inclusivity and you foster an environment in which wellness is a priority
- Possess a curious mind that powers big ideas
- Have a deep passion for people, brands, and advertising
- An exciting work environment operating at the forefront of marketing and analytics for some of the world’s leading brands
- The opportunity to work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team
- Either a remote-only arrangement or a hybrid working environment for teammates in either Charleston, SC or Nashville, TN
Locations: Levelwing is committed to providing our employees with work environments that suite their lifestyles, as a result we operate as a remote and hybrid agency with office locations in Charleston, South Carolina, and Nashville, Tennessee.
Important Note: At Levelwing we are committed to providing excellent service to our clients. Although Levelwing does have a remote working option, to best support our clients continuously evolving campaigns, all Levelwing employees must be in either eastern or central time zones. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply to any of our open positions.
Disclaimer: The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position and in no way is to be construed as a contract. As with all positions, employment is “at will” or voluntary on both the part of the organization and the team member. Employment is not for a set period of time and may be discontinued by either party for any reason with or without notice. Levelwing is an equal opportunity employer. If some of the requirements above are an "Unsure" or "Kind of!" for you, please still apply. We celebrate diversity of person and thought and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.
Levelwing Media LLCCharleston, SC
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.