If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
Are you ready to jump-start a career that will put you on a path with a purpose? Do you love coaching reps and building teams? Are you insightful, helpful, inspiring, and driven? Levelset is looking for an inside sales manager which will be a vital leadership role within our growing sales organization.
Levelset's sales team has grown significantly in the last year, and we expect this growth to continue over the next 5 years. In that time we will hire young reps, we will hire experienced reps, we will hire managers into the company, and we will certainly promote within the company. We expect the revenue to grow in-step with the team’s growth, and we are looking to our Sales Managers to steward that growth as the pillars of the sales organization.
The Inside Sales Manager position in New Orleans is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring sales leader to fill an important gap in the Levelset sales leadership team. The manager in New Orleans is responsible for running a team of sales professionals to hit and exceed revenue targets. The manager is also responsible for coaching and training new hires to drive pipeline and ensure revenue growth. This role is the foundation for the sales organization with direct influence over each rep’s contribution to revenue and team culture.
As an Inside Sales Manager You Will:
- Lead a team of account executives and SDRs to identify qualified opportunities, set meetings, run demos, and close new business.
- Run sales contests and spiff
- 1:1 call coaching for reps - objection handling, setting the meeting, etc.
- Group coaching sessions and training presentations
- Pipeline reviews and forecasting team production
- Setting individual and team goals
- Organizing and executing team events and celebrations
- Monitor rep player cards and coach underperformers into solid production
- Interview prospective sales candidates, participate as a member of the hiring team in developing the candidate criteria and recruit passive candidates.
- Evaluate performances by monitoring reports and uphold a culture of sales excellence through performance plans and terminations
What you Bring:
- 3+ years of front-line sales experience, preferably in the tech space and/or media sales
- 1+ year of management and leadership experience required
- Expertise in sales tools: salesforce.com, Salesloft or Outreach preferred
- Detailed understanding of sales processes, sales reporting including sales forecasting, territory planning & management required
- Self-confident with the ability to work with and influence senior management
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, gaining trust and confidence as a strategic partner from all levels within the organization
- Very strong work ethic and team player with a positive “figure it out, do what it takes” attitude
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and communication skills
- An understanding of IT technologies / IT pros and how they like to work, communicate, learn, and have fun
- Grace under fire (you can make critical decisions and problem solve amid chaos)
Levelset has been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by New Orleans CityBusiness three years in a row for our mission-driven culture and commitment to internal and external growth. Backed by venture funding, we are growing rapidly and looking for new exciting team members to add their unique talents to our mission. We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and our software platform makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
Levelset is venture-backed by Horizons Ventures, S3 Ventures, Altos Ventures, and Brick & Mortar Ventures. Levelset is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in Austin, Texas, and Cairo, Egypt, and is about 200 employees strong.
- We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your job!
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with our CEO.
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is important to us.
- Competitive health benefits, including mental, emotional, and behavioral health benefits and an easy to use Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible sick & personal leave policy needed for health, family, and parenting during this tough time.
- Open vacation policy without a cap on the number of days-off. We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row each year.
- Subsidized International Travel: We subsidize international travel starting at 6 months, and increasing each year
- Equity, per company’s general stock grant plan
- 401k account through Betterment which allows you to seamlessly save money for retirement directly from your paycheck
- Learning and Development Opportunities: In the spirit of our core value to Learn Enough, we offer a book reimbursement program. If you share what you learned from a book with the team, we'll reimburse you for it. We also provide ample room for learning and development opportunities through Coursera online courses, outside speakers, and opportunities to learn skills from your colleagues.
We are committed to fighting injustice throughout the construction industry, and fairness is key to our company's purpose. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate.
Powered by JazzHR