Levels Cannabis Troy, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
One of Michigan's Premier Cannabis Companies with operations covering the entire state. Start-up and entrepreneurial environment led by a seasoned team of leaders. The company grows, processes and retails cannabis in both the Medical and Recreational markets.
The Human Resources Representative provides HR support and assistance to corporate leadership through coaching and guidance on HR related matters including; staffing, workforce planning, training development, retention, onboarding, employee relations, compensation, EEO, safety, HR policy, etc. The HR Representative partners closely with our company’s leadership to champion the HR goals and strategies by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties Include:
- Assist with the staffing, interview and selection process of leadership and non-leadership roles within the store and manage the applicant tracking system and applications for positions within the company.
- Oversee effective orientation, onboarding training to drive engagement and retention.
- Champions engagement through key initiatives set forth by our company’s leadership.
- Ensures and facilitates effective communication to all team members. Engages leadership to communicate and follow up with team members.
- Assist in the reporting, analysis, execution and follow up pertaining to talent management, talent development, talent acquisition, and programs.
- Provides guidance to our corporate office’s leadership on career development resources for their team members, run reports and track progress of individual development plans, talent profiles, development goals, training completion, and overall development efforts.
- Through the guidance of our legal department, provides consultation, direction, and recommendations to leadership regarding employee relations activities, dispute resolution procedures, corrective and disciplinary actions, terminations and EEO matters affecting employment.
- Assists with the investigation and resolution of employee complaints or policy violations.
- Provides business partner support regarding company policies and procedures covering the areas of employee relations, compensation and payroll, benefits administration, talent development, talent management, and disability management services.
- Supports our corporate office with projects as needed.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other administrative duties as assigned or required.
- High School or equivalent required. Associate Degree or above in Human Resources preferred.
- Ability to present thought leadership, demonstrate leadership presence, and be approachable.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to listen attentively and actively.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written as well as the ability to facilitate both small and large groups in a variety of forums including formal presentations, working meetings, business reviews and informal discussions. Demonstrated ability to design effective meetings and small group interactions including one to one discussions and conflict mediations.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships and to build a positive rapport with all levels of the organization.
- High Energy and adaptable.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Tenacity, emotional consistency, and courage to manage/address difficult situations.
- Schedule flexibility when business needs exist.
- Demonstrate confidentiality and ability to instill trust.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
Levels CannabisWhy Work Here?
A start-up environment with a high energy team in a new and upcoming industry with plenty of room to grow within the company.
Levels provisioning is a newly State licensed Cannabis company in MI. We are seeking to hire a team of individuals who are committed to bringing the highest quality skills to help grow our company. We are a high paced and start-up company focusing on producing the cleanest, purest Cannabis in Michigan. We grow, process and retail products throughout MI.
BusinessView all jobs at Levels Cannabis