- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LevelUp Force has an urgent need for a Data Analyst to support one of our prestigious Telecommunications / Satellite Network Provider customers in Germantown, MD.
*The work will be performed remotely due to Covid-19, then onsite at the Germantown location*
**Candidate must know how to create complex SQL Queries; Conduct UAT; have full SDLC knowledge; and experience writng training manuals**
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Acquire data from different data sources and correlate, and map data to develop new integrated data sets using business logic.
- Filter and “clean” data, and review reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Perform Product Quality Management using SDLC including defining system requirements, product quality management, testing and defect management.
- Conduct UAT process management using manual and automated test strategies.
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, MIS or Information Systems, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience with data analysis, SDLC, product quality management, Excel, data bases and SQL.
- 3+ years knowledge of SDLC Process and UAT defect management.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets especially Excel and SQL.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Product quality management and UAT processes such as test strategies, scrums, and defect management.
- Requirements definition and SDLC process knowledge.
Please send resumes to email@example.com or call Dana Heaton at 202-270-8083
LevelUp Force is an Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelUp Force is focused on adherence to time-honored principles of building long-term relationships with our clients and stakeholders while creating a culture of innovation and service excellence.
LevelUp Force is the premier, minority owned, information technology staffing partner that will work hard with you. We have the commitment to bring you the highest-quality IT team to complete your project, provide operations support or implement new goals and objectives your CIO is implementing.
LevelUp Force, LLC
LevelUp Force was created to bring you best-in-breed information technology staffing experience...information technology staffing by IT professionals. Our founders have over forty years of combined experience in information technology and related fields. We understand the day-to-day challenges CIOs face and understand the demands you face in implementing large projects or simply running your day-to-day operations. LevelUp Force is focused on adherence to time-honored principles of building long-term relationships with our clients and stakeholders while creating a culture of innovation and service excellence. LevelUp Force is the premier, minority owned, information technology staffing partner that will work hard with you. We have the commitment to bring you the highest-quality IT team to complete your project, provide operations support or implement new goals and objectives your CIO is implementing.