Systems & Network Administrators
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Systems & Network Administrators
Location: Columbia, MD (Onsite)
Hours: 9am – 5:30pm EST
Pay: $80,000 - $110,000/annual
Type of Hire: 6 Month Contract with potential for permanent hire
Founded in France in 1970, our client is a major provider of financial services (Business Counseling, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Tax Preparation & Advisory Services) to small businesses and their owners. As a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs, the client provides the financial back office infrastructure to clients, allowing them to focus on what they do best: serve their customers.
The client manages cloud services while providing powerful, easy to use yet highly scalable and effective cloud technology services to our internal and external clients. The Cloud services offerings covers a full range of IT solutions - Internet and network, VoIP, servers, email, virtual desktops, Saas and files.
Our client is looking for a Senior Systems & Network Administrator to deploy new Cloud customers, manage our Cloud platforms, and provide support to our end users. The successful candidate will have solid server-side network and system administration skills and a strong commitment to the highest quality of project management and client support. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company looking for amazing talent.
The Senior Systems & Network Administrator provides all aspects of computer systems & network installation, support, maintenance and administration in a heterogeneous computing environment to ensure the reliability and availability of all files and applications systems to end users. Individual will assure computer, network, and phone environments are in place to meet end users’ needs.
The Senior Systems & Network Administrator will support the main office and offices nationwide.
- Installation of equipment for new offices
- Addition/removal of user accounts, files backup, disk management, network connectivity, upgrades, security monitoring and patches, disaster recovery, inventory and user consultation.
- Identification of system software problems and corrections, install system patches diagnose hardware problems, and provide assistance to users.
- Provides consultation for users with system and application problems; participates in evaluation, selection, and installation of computer hardware and software packages; evaluates and makes recommendations on state-of-the-art technology improvements; provides performance monitoring and support development of policies and procedures that promote optimal use of computer resources.
Desired Skills/ Experience/ Attributes:
- 7+ years of experience in network or systems engineering and administration
- 5+ years of experience in deploying Cloud services or managing migration projects
- 3+ years of experience in a technical support role including phone support
- Expert level experience and understanding of VMware (vSphere + VDI View / Horizon)
- Solid understanding and experience with Systems : Windows Server; Linux; MS Office 365; Backup software
- Expert with Networks :WAN/LAN TCP/IP ;BGP; Security; VOiP, and Active Directory
- Advanced knowledge of DNS, DHCP and routing protocols, VLAN, VPN
- Linux experience necessary
- Experience with antivirus, spam tools, and Cluster
- Fluency in French preferred
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field preferred
- VMware VCP certification preferred
- Cisco CCNA certifications preferred
- Microsoft certifications preferred
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Level One Personnel aggressively recruits, screens and tests applicants to ensure that only qualified candidates are provided to our clients. We pride ourselves on establishing on-going relationships with our candidates and our clients, allowing us to find the best fit for long-term career satisfaction. By matching the right person with the right job, Level One ensures a win-win situation for business clients and employees.
Level One Personnel
TechnologyView all jobs at Level One Personnel
Get fresh Network Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.