Job Title: Senior Treasury Analyst
Location: Bethesda, MD
Hours: Full time Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
Type of Hire: Temp, with the potential to become permanent
Pay Rate: $30 - $38/hour
Our Client is seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst to support the team in our Home Office located in Bethesda, MD.
The incumbent will support operations in the areas of domestic and foreign wire validation, processing and monitoring. Administers domestic and international cash management and banking services, foreign exchange, and supports administration of the client’s corporate insurance program.
- Reviews, initiates and completes wire transfer requests to international and domestic partners and vendors. Monitors all transactions and follows up on investigation items. Coordinates account transfers and recordation notifications. (40%)
- Provides ongoing banking support to overseas programs in the areas of account replenishment, electronic payments, and account maintenance. Administers international and domestic cash management services including account opening/closing, signature authorization, and account profile updates. (40%)
- Processes corporate credit card requests for new card holders, establishes user access, facilitates account settlement, cancellations, limit adjustments, and other account modifications. Coordinates with card holders as necessary, including fraudulent transaction alerts. (10%)
- Assists in administering corporate insurance and risk management program, which includes handling claims, requests for certificates of insurance, coordination with insurance broker, and administrative support during annual insurance renewal. (10%)
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or directed by the supervisor. This may include attendance of and participation in required training for role.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Experience in cash management or treasury operations in corporate environment, with strong quantitative and analytical skills. Strong attention to detail, and good organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree is required.
Minimum Experience/ Training Requirements: 3-5 years of relevant work experience required.
Work Environment: The work environment is set in an office setting.
Employment with Level One is contingent upon successful completion of a background check, which may include, but is not limited to, contacting your professional references, verification of previous employment, addresses, education, and credentials, a criminal background check, drug screening, and a department of motor vehicle (DMV) check.
Any qualifications to be considered as equivalents, in lieu of stated minimums, require the prior approval of the Chief Human Resources Officer.
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
Level One Personnel aggressively recruits, screens and tests applicants to ensure that only qualified candidates are provided to our clients. We pride ourselves on establishing on-going relationships with our candidates and our clients, allowing us to find the best fit for long-term career satisfaction. By matching the right person with the right job, Level One ensures a win-win situation for business clients and employees.
Level One Personnel
Why Work Here?Level One Personnel combines state-of-the-art staffing expertise and technology with personalized service to our clients. Level One Personnel services range from traditional temporary placement to partnering with companies to help them plan their long-term contingent workforce needs. As a small agency, we are able to focus our attention on our client’s specific needs and provide the absolute best candidates and customer service available in the industry. Level One Personnel aggressively recruits, screens and tests applicants to ensure that only qualified candidates are provided to our clients. We pride ourselves on establishing on-going relationships with our candidates and our clients, allowing us to find the best fit for long-term career satisfaction. By matching the right person with the right job, Level One ensures a win-win situation for business clients and employees.
We pride ourselves on establishing on-going relationships with our candidates and our clients.