Remote Call Center Agent
Level One Personnel Columbia, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Call Center Agent (West Coast Hours) - Remote (Part-Time and Full-Time Avaliable)
Office Location: Columbia, Maryland (Primarily Remote)
Salary: Part-Time: $15/hour PT, Full Time: $32,000/annually
Additional Bonuses are available - a monthly average of $250-500 extra.
Available for Annual Base Salary Increases
Type: Permanent Employee
Part-Time Shift: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 6pm-10pm EST. Saturdays: 12pm-8pm EST. Flexibility for Saturday Hours available.
Full-Time Shift: Monday: 2pm-10pm EST, Tuesday-Friday: 4pm-10pm, Saturday 12pm-8pm EST. Flexibility on Weekend Hours. Some Sundays may be required.
COVID NOTICE: This candidate will receive both in person and remote training, but will work remotely once trained.
Our client is seeking a Call Center Agent in the Columbia, Maryland area to act as an intake scheduler for a Nationwide Dog Training Company, who offers home-based dog training services through personalized obedience and behavioral training plans.
As an intake specialist, you will work in an inbound virtual sales center and act as the point of contact between clients and customers.
The Call Center Agent will represent several west coast dog trainers as their booking manager; and will be responsible for handling incoming calls, making outbound calls, following up on sales inquiries, answering product questions, closing sales, and scheduling for individuals seeking dog training. The agent will utilize product knowledge to provide recommendations for the appropriate training solutions, before booking appointments with the appropriate trainer. There will be an opportunity for career advancement for the right candidate.
- Receive Incoming Calls.
- Follow up on Requests for Bookings & Requests for more information
- Make outbound calls to potential clients and leads.
- Provide callers with product and trainer recommendations based on caller descriptions of the dog owners’ needs.
- Close sales
- Follow up with customers on their scheduling needs.
- Book Appointments for West Coast Trainers.
- Act as the point-of-contact between callers and trainers.
- Gather sales information for invoicing, and correspond with the invoicing specialist regarding bi-weekly billings.
- Must love Dogs
- Outgoing and energetic attitude
- Organized and flexible
- Strong communication skills: you must be able to converse with both customers and clients.
- Ability to Sell; Ability to actively listen to clients’ needs and make the appropriate recommendation
- Professional phone voice
- Exceptional customer service
- Must be able to type 45+ WMP
- Ability to Problem Solve, Multi-task, and work independently.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience working with Animals and/or Animal-based organizations (Trainers, Groomers, Veterinarians, Boarding Facilities)
- Sales Background
- 1-2 years’ experience in a call center, sales role, or professional office.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
Level One Personnel aggressively recruits, screens and tests applicants to ensure that only qualified candidates are provided to our clients. We pride ourselves on establishing on-going relationships with our candidates and our clients, allowing us to find the best fit for long-term career satisfaction. By matching the right person with the right job, Level One ensures a win-win situation for business clients and employees.
Level One PersonnelWhy Work Here?
We pride ourselves on establishing on-going relationships with our candidates and our clients.
Level One Personnel combines state-of-the-art staffing expertise and technology with personalized service to our clients. Level One Personnel services range from traditional temporary placement to partnering with companies to help them plan their long-term contingent workforce needs. As a small agency, we are able to focus our attention on our client’s specific needs and provide the absolute best candidates and customer service available in the industry. Level One Personnel aggressively recruits, screens and tests applicants to ensure that only qualified candidates are provided to our clients. We pride ourselves on establishing on-going relationships with our candidates and our clients, allowing us to find the best fit for long-term career satisfaction. By matching the right person with the right job, Level One ensures a win-win situation for business clients and employees.