Field Service Mechanic/Technician
Level One Personnel Lanham, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Field Technician III
Location: Lanham, MD
Hourly Rate: $20-22
Hours: Full-time Onsite 40 Hour Week (M-F 8am-4:30pm)
Type: Permanent; Contract-to-Hire
The Field Technician, Level III will be an integral part of the Operations Team. The candidate will work directly for the Director of Operations and will spend the majority of the workday outside servicing, repairing, and/or troubleshooting automated enforcement equipment. The candidate will work on both AC and DC circuit assemblies, proprietary automated computer-controlled equipment, automated diesel engine controllers, and other mechanical and electrical repair as required. The candidate will be also expected to troubleshoot and document their work.
· 2-4 years of experience minimum in similar technical service position
· Bachelor or Associate degree in Automation, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, or similar field of study
· Able to work independently
· On-site maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair relating to electrical, mechanical, diesel engine problems
· Diagnose and repair both AC and DC circuit assemblies and components
· Ability to interpret and understand electrical wiring diagrams
· Heavy Knowledge of engine repair and maintenance (2-3 year experience)
· Understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems and Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
· High attention to detail
· Communicate ideas efficiently and concisely
· Candidate must be a US Citizen, pass a background check, have a valid drivers license, and clean driving record.
· Experience with Computer Controlled Diesel Generators
· Experience with electrical component assembly
· Experience in a manufacturing environment
· Experience with diagnostic testing tools
· Knowledge of network communications
About the Company: This company focuses on bringing AI to automated traffic law enforcement, traffic monitoring, and forensic investigations, with automated detection and processing of violations, real-time vehicle recognition with alerts, and automated person behavior analysis with multi-feature person detection and multi-camera tracking, to your jurisdiction, full-service from equipment installation to cloud-based operations.
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
Level One Personnel aggressively recruits, screens and tests applicants to ensure that only qualified candidates are provided to our clients. We pride ourselves on establishing on-going relationships with our candidates and our clients, allowing us to find the best fit for long-term career satisfaction. By matching the right person with the right job, Level One ensures a win-win situation for business clients and employees.
Level One PersonnelWhy Work Here?
We pride ourselves on establishing ongoing relationships with our candidates and our clients.
Level One Personnel combines state-of-the-art staffing expertise and technology with personalized service to our clients. Level One Personnel services range from traditional temporary placement to partnering with companies to help them plan their long-term contingent workforce needs. As a small agency, we are able to focus our attention on our client’s specific needs and provide the absolute best candidates and customer service available in the industry. Level One Personnel aggressively recruits, screens and tests applicants to ensure that only qualified candidates are provided to our clients. We pride ourselves on establishing on-going relationships with our candidates and our clients, allowing us to find the best fit for long-term career satisfaction. By matching the right person with the right job, Level One ensures a win-win situation for business clients and employees.