Level One Personnel Iowa City, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (West Union Area)
Location: Greater Iowa City and West Union Area.
Pay Rate: $65,000 / Annual.
Hours: 40 Hours, Some OT may be required
Type: Permanent Hire, (CTH)
About the Company: This company brings AI to automated traffic law enforcement, traffic monitoring, and forensic investigations, with ProATETM: automated detection and processing of violations, ProAVRTM: real-time vehicle recognition with alerts, and ProABDTM: automated person behavior analysis with multi-feature person detection and multi-camera tracking, to your jurisdiction, full-service from equipment installation to cloud-based operations.
About the Job: We are seeking an electrical engineer to join our dynamic team, in deploying and maintaining cutting-edge traffic safety control and enforcement systems. This position involves both in the office and field work on current and new enforcement systems. The position reports to the Director - Operations.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
· Minimum of three (3) years professional experience
· Ability to pass DOT physical in order to drive company equipment
· Valid Drivers License, Good Driving Record
· Ability to pass a background check
· Outstanding troubleshooting skills (electrical and mechanical)
· Ability to identify and resolve complex system issues
· Experience in analog, digital, and embedded controller electronic design/repair
· Knowledge of laboratory test and measurement devices
· Proficiency in reading schematics and wiring diagrams
· High attention to detail in order to run reports and analysis on system behavior and performance.
Preferred skills and qualifications include:
· Experience in image processing and/or machine vision
· Experience with configuring networks and subnets
· Experience in designing LABVIEW applications
· Experience in a production environment
· Ability to work independently and meet timelines
· Excellent communication skills
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
Level One Personnel aggressively recruits, screens and tests applicants to ensure that only qualified candidates are provided to our clients. We pride ourselves on establishing on-going relationships with our candidates and our clients, allowing us to find the best fit for long-term career satisfaction. By matching the right person with the right job, Level One ensures a win-win situation for business clients and employees.
Level One PersonnelWhy Work Here?
We pride ourselves on establishing ongoing relationships with our candidates and our clients.
Level One Personnel combines state-of-the-art staffing expertise and technology with personalized service to our clients. Level One Personnel services range from traditional temporary placement to partnering with companies to help them plan their long-term contingent workforce needs. As a small agency, we are able to focus our attention on our client’s specific needs and provide the absolute best candidates and customer service available in the industry. Level One Personnel aggressively recruits, screens and tests applicants to ensure that only qualified candidates are provided to our clients. We pride ourselves on establishing on-going relationships with our candidates and our clients, allowing us to find the best fit for long-term career satisfaction. By matching the right person with the right job, Level One ensures a win-win situation for business clients and employees.
AddressIowa City, IA