Administrative Assistant - Learning and Organizational Development
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Learning Coordinator
Location: Columbia, MD (Hybrid – 2 days a week may be remote)
Hours: M-F, 9am – 5pm EST
Pay: $17 - $22/Hourly
Type of Hire: Temporary, 2-month duration
Under the direction of the L&OD manager, the Learning Coordinator is the primary administrator of educational records in the client’s learning management system (LMS). This position is responsible for all registrar functions including enrollments, venue management, course compliance and performance reporting, inventory management, and LMS support.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide enrollment, reporting, and general support on LMS functionality
- Research and coordinate internal and external venues for training activities
- Maintain and update educational records and generate monthly reports
- Track and report on training certification and compliance in LMS
- Maintain inventory of training materials and classroom supplies; prepare student and facilitator materials; recommend updates as needed
- Maintain, update and promote activities through internal communication channels and LMS
- Coordinate training schedules and assignments for adjunct facilitators
- Assist with various administrative functions to support the department
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple assignments and meet stated deadlines.
- Develop solutions to issues where answers and solutions are not readily apparent.
- Research, compile, and organize information, and prepare and maintain accurate records, files, and reports
- Work independently with minimal supervision and direction.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to team members, customers, and leadership.
- Communicate ideas and instructions clearly and concisely, and to interpret and apply rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Skills in the areas of analytical thinking, consensus building, empowerment, strategic thinking, and constructively dealing with conflict.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Follow directions from management, verbally or in writing.
- Skill to coordinate with other staff, departments, organizations, and the public.
- Able to report to work on time.
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, seminars and workshops, and in-service meetings.
- At least three years of administrative support in a training environment required
- Must be able to document work processes and create basic training documentation.
- Knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools preferred
- Proficient in using Google applications preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills required
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Excellent customer service skills
AA degree or above in Education, Training, HR or related field
- Occasional travel to all facilities
- Lifting or moving supply boxes, projector, or other portable projection equipment; ability to lift up to 20 lbs.; walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly
- Equipment used in performing only the essential functions includes computer and related equipment, calculator, copier, fax machine, laminator, scanner and telephone.
- Attendance and punctuality.
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law
Level One Personnel aggressively recruits, screens and tests applicants to ensure that only qualified candidates are provided to our clients. We pride ourselves on establishing on-going relationships with our candidates and our clients, allowing us to find the best fit for long-term career satisfaction. By matching the right person with the right job, Level One ensures a win-win situation for business clients and employees.
Level One Personnel
BusinessView all jobs at Level One Personnel
Get fresh Learning Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.