Level Data, a fast growing Kalamazoo-based software-as-a-service company, is in search of a dynamic individual to join our team as a Full-Time Digital Marketing Specialist. The position will work closely with our sales team. We value putting Customers First, Speaking-up, Sticktoitiveness, No Jerks and Having Fun - Seriously. We have an energetic staff who appreciate the merits of interesting and creative work.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers content.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
- Creating short video clips for Sales
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: they create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel.
- Understanding of the Education (K12) industry and our business is a plus.
- 1-3 years of marketing and content creation experience.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- Basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools..
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Background in audio/video production & editing techniques & softwares would be helpful
Full Health, Dental, Vision, Paid vacation, Life and Disability insurance and 401k for each employee. If you think you have what it takes to make it happen, we want to talk with you!
Apply here online and one of our recruiters will review your submission right away.
Note: Our system generates and uses HTML email so please check your spam folder if you have not heard from us within a week after applying.