Team Lead - B2B Performance Marketing
- $105,000 to $130,000 Yearly
You have a solid understanding of B2B marketing strategies and a proven track record of driving growth for clients. You excel at guiding a team and delivering results through strong leadership, collaboration, and support. You enjoy working directly with clients to implement effective growth strategies. You thrive in a culture that values flexibility, teamwork, and innovative thinking.
Does this sound like you? If so, Level Agency is currently seeking a detail-oriented and proactive B2B Team Lead to join our team.
At Level, we use the scientific method to drive effective performance marketing campaigns for our clients. Everything from media planning to the ad creative is done with methodical care. Our cross-functional teams use a "Test. Learn. Grow." framework that allows them to act with urgency and quickly adapt to the ever-changing world of performance marketing. This nimbleness and willingness to rethink what we know leads to better decision-making-and the confidence our clients need to pursue bold ambitions.
Recently ranked on the Inc. 500's Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies and one of Pittsburgh's Best Places to Work, Level delivers powerful and comprehensive online solutions including multi-channel digital marketing, search engine optimization, lead generation, website development, ROI reporting, and much more.
Level is an equal opportunity employer, a Military Friendly partner, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the Position:
The B2B Team Lead will oversee a team of B2B marketers, ensuring the effective execution of marketing strategies that align with our clients' business goals. This role requires strong leadership skills, deep understanding of B2B marketing strategies, and a results-driven mindset. The salary range for this position is $105k-$130k.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work and will perform the work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor visas.
- Leadership: You'll guide and inspire a team of 8-10 B2B marketers alongside the B2B Practice Lead to execute high-performing campaigns that drive results for our clients.
- Strategy: You'll work with the B2B Practice Lead and members of our senior management team to implement effective growth strategies for individual clients.
- Collaboration: You'll work closely with cross-functional marketers, including media managers, creatives, and account managers, to ensure the successful execution of B2B marketing strategies.
- Quality Assurance: You'll support in providing feedback to the team to ensure high performance
- Strong Data Storyteller: Your curious, analytical approach extends to leverage data to tell a performance story to clients. This is supported by data visualization.
- Industry Knowledge: You'll stay up to date on industry trends and best practices, using this knowledge to optimize our B2B marketing strategies.
- Client Management: You'll build strong relationships with clients, providing regular updates on our progress towards their goals.
- Performance Optimization: You'll monitor the performance of our B2B marketing initiatives, using data-driven insights to make informed decisions and drive continuous improvement.
- Industry Knowledge: You'll maintain a deep understanding of industry trends and best practices, sharing insights with internal and external stakeholders to drive continuous improvement.
- Proven agency experience leading a B2B marketing team in the development and execution of marketing strategies that achieves outstanding results for clients
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics, with a specific focus on B2B marketing.
- Experience using data to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies and drive continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly and persuasively convey ideas, collaborate effectively with team members and clients, and build strong relationships.
- Data-driven, analytical approach to continuously evaluate effectiveness and optimizations to improve performance.
- Experience with project management and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerBI (or a comparable visual BI platform), Web Analytics and Marketing Analytics.
- Passion for staying up to date on the latest B2B marketing trends and best practices.
- Remote work from anywhere in the US with an internet connection
- Performance reviews every six months
- 401k plan with 3% employer contribution
- 11 annual paid holidays
- 15 PTO days + 1 additional day per year of service
- Summer Fridays
- Great medical benefits including vision and dental
- 20 Days of Paid Parental leave benefit after 1 year of full-time service
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee appreciation programs
Level AgencyPittsburgh, PA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.