Director of Brand Marketing
- Posted: March 10, 2023
Level 5 Capital Partners is looking for a Director of Brand Marketing to join our team in our Atlanta office for an exciting opportunity to work with new and existing franchisor partners in some of the fastest growing markets in the country.
Our ideal candidate is a highly proactive, hands-on, strategic leader who can develop and implement successful marketing programs in unique marketplaces. The Director will work to develop a brand identity leveraging digital advertising for our new brand partner. This Director will be responsible for launching this brand identity from scratch. In addition, the Director will play a key role to manage external relationships, optimize new store strategies and operational success metrics across our other brand partners. This is a highly entrepreneurial organization where strategic leadership is key and building strong partnership with the marketing team and our Franchisor Partners will be critical to success.
The candidate will need to be a marketing leader that lives and breathes all things marketing. To succeed in this role you must be able to balance a practical mindset with a creative business acumen to lead people through complex marketing operation in support of multiple health and wellness brands.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop the marketing and creative plans across brands and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Ability to stand a brand marketing plan from the ground up and iterate existing house of brands.
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they are aligned with the brands unique voice
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands
- Define holistic Integrated marketing communication strategies including partner marketing, brand partnerships, partner marketing creative, consumer products marketing based on platform business, and come up with Marketing OKRs and action plans
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Stay in tune with changing trends of the market and adjust market research efforts of the company
- Manage a team of brand and creative leads to support brands
- Build a strong network of strategic partnerships
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field required
- Eight or more years of experience in managing marketing functions in a combination of at least two of the following: a medium or large-size company, a franchise organization, an advertising or digital marketing agency, and/or a company that primarily serves other businesses (B2B).
- Expertise in email, SEO, SEM, PPC, programmatic media, ABM, social, and other digital acquisition channels.
- Data savviness with a clear comprehension of modern marketing operations and advertising.
- Prior experience managing associates
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment??
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and be able to work with a wide range of personalities??
- Understanding of principles/methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction?
- Entrepreneurial, Self Starter
Level 5 Capital Partners (L5) is a boutique private equity firm focused on delivering superior business performance to brands within the health, wellness, and family service sectors. L5 selects and invests in brands that we believe will positively impact our employees, our customers, and our local communities. Currently, L5 is partnered with Orangetheory Fitness; Heyday Skincare; Big Blue Swim School; Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy; Kidstrong; and GoDog.
L5 Acceleration Services is our operational division of Level 5 Capital that focuses on growing and scaling our portfolio companies. Our services include Real Estate, Franchise Development & Operations, New Store Openings, Finance, Marketing, and Human Resources. Join us as we create the communities we’d love to live in!
Powered by JazzHR
Level 5 Capital Partners
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?