ABOUT THE JOB: PRODUCT MARKETING SPECIALIST
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, the Product Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development of marketing campaigns and strategies for assigned organizational products or product lines, enabling Letco to bring to market and promote new and existing products across different audience channels including B2B and B2C, retail marketing, and consumer packaged goods.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and deliver impactful go-to-market communications to educate the market and promote new products that align with the overall NewCo marketing strategy.
- Provide education and support tools to enable the sales team’s success
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and social media; and prepare reports to management.
- Manage all logistics related to product promotion (trade shows, engagements, etc.).
- Through a consultative style, work with stakeholders (sales, marketing, etc.) to listen, inquire and gather input that gets translated into custom marketing/sales materials (i.e., PowerPoint presentations, etc.).
- Manage relationships with third-party vendor partners (printers, designers, PR Newswire, etc.).
- Support overall company objectives as required when other duties are assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in communications, marketing, journalism, public relations, etc. required. A minimum of four (4) to six (6) years demonstrating progressively responsible positions in a marketing, communications, or content development role or related areas. Experience in the health and wellness industry a plus.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong written communication skills; writes clearly and informatively using accurate grammar
- Solid proofreading skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills; very detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to deal with stressful situations in a professional manner should they arise
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook required
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Google Analytics and report building required
- Intermediate to advanced skills in a CMS platform strongly preferred
- Knowledge of MailChimp or other market-facing software tools preferred
- Experience in the health and wellness, healthcare or pharmaceutical industries preferred
To apply for Letco’s NewCo Product Marketing Specialist position, please apply through our Careers page at www.LetcoMed.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Letco Med team!