Summary: Keeps records of financial transactions for establishment and create customized management information reports to facilitate oversight by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Verifies, allocates, and posts details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in journals or computer files from documents such as sales slips, invoices, receipts, check stubs, and computer printouts.
- Summarizes details in separate ledgers or computer files and transfers data to general ledger.
- Reconciles and balances accounts; provide bill paying and accounting services: process cash receipts and disbursements; set up and maintain ledgers.
- Compiles reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
- Prepares personal financial statements: regular cash flow projections and forecasts; periodic net worth statements, financial reports and tax reports.
- Computes, types, and mails monthly statements as required.
- Respond to phone and email requests from company owners, as well as banking institutions.
Why Work Here?The Lester Group is a diverse company offering contractor and retail based home centers (building supply businesses), rental properties and real estate, and forest products in Virginia, North Carolina, and West Virginia.
Work for a great family!