Marketing Automation Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Lessonbee Inc. is building a future where young people learn to manage and nurture all dimensions of well-being in grades K-12. Our vision is that every child graduates from high school with the knowledge, skills, and values to promote individual, family, and community health. Were a small team doing big things in edtech with backers including Spring Mountain Capital, Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation, Connecticut Innovations, Camelback Ventures, and Portfolia. Our values are authenticity, bravery, creativity, diversity, and clarity. Since 2018 our innovative health education startup has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, and Fast Company, and our CEO was named one of the 100 most influential African Americans of 2020 by The Root.
Lessonbee is transforming health class and advisories in schools and district via a cloud-based content library with adaptive digital curriculum and instructional resources designed to support culturally responsive health education and social emotional learning in adolescents. Informed by cognitive science and neuroscience research, Lessonbee employs a diverse cast of illustrated characters to teach a skills-based health and SEL curriculum through realistic scenarios and stories. Our product supports student health skills development via self-ratings, reflections, digital badging, and wellness check-ins. Lessonbee aligns with state and national health education, mental health education, and sexual health education standards, as well as SEL benchmarks, providing a student-centered learning experience that's the perfect supplement to traditional textbooks.
As we enter the next stage in our business, were looking for an edtech savvy Marketing Automation Specialist who is interested in launching multi-channel campaigns across the entire user journey. As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the marketing automation platform -- leveraging all its capabilities -- and email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment. Working closely with sales and content teams, and reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, you will build, scale, and optimize triggered programs to increase engagement, retention, and LTV, with ambitious goals to drive conversions.
The ideal candidate is a wholehearted contributor able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion, with excellent attention to detail and a desire to continuously grow and advance the companys mission and impact by increasing its bottom line. You will excel in this role if you have a passion for planning and organization and the ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines with grace.
- Develop and execute personalized and dynamic multi-channel marketing strategies in promotional, transactional, and targeted triggered campaigns across the customer lifecycle
- Create and manage A/B testing across all campaigns to enhance deliverability, customer engagement, conversion rates, sales growth, and program ROI
- Define KPIs and maintain reports on marketing performance and testing results to develop new optimization strategies and improve overall performance, including campaign engagement, conversion, acquisition, and retention metrics
- Build and own processes and documentation for all marketing automation activities including workflows, testing, programs and campaigns, segmentation, data mapping, and more
- Manage automation housekeeping including archiving campaigns, building clean file structures, and consistent naming conventions
- Work closely with the content team to develop artwork to deliver a consistently on-brand look, tone, and feel
- Work closely with the engineering team to continuously improve back-end automation and system integrations
- Stay current on trends and best practices in email, push, and SMS marketing
- Contribute new innovative, breakthrough ideas toward the growth of the company
- Product selling experience, ideally within K-12 education, with a proven track record of success
- Experience with Active Campaign, Hubspot or similar CRM tools
- Experience with cloud-based productivity tools and ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, set and exceed goals
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Ability and willingness to conduct 40 - 60 monthly meetings
At Lessonbee, we know that healthy students behave better and perform better academically, and when students see themselves reflected in their lessons their outcomes improve. We actively seek applicants from culturally and linguistically diverse communities to join our team. We believe in the power of digital learning and the agency of young people, and were building technology to support youth in creating a healthier future for everyone. If this resonates with you and you possess the mindset and skill set to support our ambitious vision, we encourage you to apply for the opportunity to positively impact the lives of millions of young people.
- Competitive base salary + bonus tied to performance
- Stock options in growing edtech company
- Medical, dental, vision
- Flexible work arrangements
BusinessView all jobs at Lessonbee