- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Our company is currently seeking a Controller to join our team! Must be comfortable communicating with clients both on the phone, webcam or in person. This is as much a customer service role as it is an accounting role.
- Manage multiple clients and prioritize efforts
- Manage staff accountant
- Perform month end close
- Prepare financial statements
- Process payroll using ADP or Gusto
- Process monthly sales tax
- Reconcile vendor AP statements
- Pay bills
- Send invoices
- Administrative duties such as answering vendor and customer calls, researching and resolving problems
- Record payroll entries
- Degree in Accounting or business administration or equivalent business experience is a huge plus!
- 10+ years experience as full charge bookkeeper
- QuickBooks Desktop and/or Online experience (at least 5 years) is required
- Bill.com experience is a huge plus!!!
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Spreadsheets including formulas
- Very high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional written English
- Impeccable organizational skills and deadline driven
- Attention to detail a must
- Motivated self-starter and self-learner
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion when handling confidential issue
Position requires a 90 day probationary period. We provide generous benefits, vacation and business casual dress.
Less Back Office
160 Wind Chime Ct. RaleighRaleigh, NC
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?