L'esprit Inc. Livingston, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for providing clinical counseling services to youth clients, adults clients, and/or their families with L’esprit, Inc.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities as Outpatient Therapist:
- Provide clinical assessment and intake with the client and the client’s family in a timely manner with referrals
- Provide treatment plans as required in a timely manner and work as a team with client’s treatment team to ensure best overall care for the client
- Provide therapy notes and all required clinical documentation for all services provided
- Group, individual, and family therapy sessions.
- Unit requirement: 50% of time on the clock must be billable services.
- Therapeutic interventions to clients in school/community/home settings
- Clinically responsible for all clients on caseload
- Be able to follow plan for emergency evaluation and management of crisis
- Be able to maintain calm and confident during a client’s crisis and maintain safety for both the client and staff
- Be responsible for seeking clinical supervision and timely approval of all documentation
- Maintain daily contact with school personnel to ensure best team approach for client care
- Participate in staff meetings and include the school administrators in the treatment plans
- Adhere to weekly clinical supervision if required due to not yet having a clinical license
- Advocate for clients within the school, community, and/or home settings
- Attend all meetings as directed by the supervisor
- Must adhere to L’esprit Inc. policy and procedures including productivity and caseload expectations while following the code of ethics
- Follow PQI standards
- Be aware of personal mental health needs and model a healthy lifestyle
- Be responsible for additional responsibilities as needed or assigned by supervisor
- Must adhere to L’esprit Inc. policy and procedures including productivity, caseload expectations, treatment planning, confidentiality, while following the code of ethics.
Education and Experience:
This position requires a 60-credit graduate degree from an accredited institution in psychology, social work, professional counseling, or a related field, with current clinical license as a LCSW, LCPC, Psychologist, or other clinical behavioral science. License eligible within two years of hire is required. Valid Montana driver’s license in good standing.
Therapeutic de-escalation of crisis situations to ensure the protection and safety of the clients and staff. The training will include the use of physical and not-physical methods of managing clients and will be updated annually. Incoming employees will be trained by their L’esprit program supervisor, to include the day-to-day duties and responsibilities of their positions. These trainings will include a thorough orientation regarding L’esprit best practices on all documentation, procedures, including evidence and research based behavior interventions and practices. L’esprit rigorous staff training ensures the provided services are delivered by a competent team of professionals who are concurrent with the most effective research based treatment plans.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of L’esprit to not discriminate in employment or employment opportunities based upon race, color, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, religion, creed, sex, or political beliefs. It is also the policy of L’esprit to not retaliate or allow, condone, or encourage others to retaliate against any applicant, employee, or past employee for opposing unlawful discriminatory practices, filing a discrimination complaint and/or testifying or participating in another manner in a discrimination proceeding.