Your ideal job?
- A tight-knit team that has a relaxed environment with open natural light workspaces, and lots of smiles and high-fives
- A fun work environment with the potential for promotion into a full-time benefited position.
- Working with a company that develops the future all-stars and leaders of our eCommerce Customer Care Team.
- Flexible work shifts
What you'll be doing as a Customer Service Representative:
- Delighting customers by providing solutions to their pool needs.
- Helping customers with order updates, fraud, logistics, online chat, email response, tracking, warranty, and returns (RMA) support, data entry.
- Provide overflow assistance in placing new customer orders.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing any related results or additional tasks as needed.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
Our ideal candidate:
- You use a computer daily, comfortable and able to navigate various sites and applications.
- You enjoy chatting on the phone and providing the best customer service
- You're upbeat, friendly, and self-starting.
- You're a problem solver who loves a challenge!
- You're respectful, responsible, and a quick learner.
- You're excited about continuous learning of product and market knowledge
The Customer Support Center (Corporate Office) is located in Phoenix, Arizona. The Customer Support Center assists all of Leslie's internal and external customers around the nation. The once warehouse, now office, includes an on-site gym and wellness center, along with covered parking. As the leading pool supply retailer in the nation, we work hard to maintain a supportive and friendly atmosphere that results in innovation and quality service.
Since 1963, we have aimed to deliver quality products through superior customer service. As a steadily growing organization, with a presence in 35 states, we recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team. Our internal promotion and advancement structure is unsurpassed: the vast majority of all open management positions are filled from talent within our company.
Company Mission Statement; We are committed to being the world-class authority in pool and spa care, supported by our dedication to offer the best value across all channels and the highest quality of customer service, delivered through knowledge, integrity and friendliness.
Leslie's Core Tenants; Passion for Sales Growth, Superior Customer Service, Operational Excellence, A Great Place to Work, Value-Centric and Continuous Improvement.
We offer our employees competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
Leslie's is committed to infusing diversity into the workplace and providing opportunity to our military veterans and their families. Having a diverse and experienced team fuels innovation and creativity. We promote an expansive environment that supports differing perspectives, thoughts, ideas, cultures, and ways of life. Leslie's is an equal opportunity employer.
Stop treading water; your career is here
Leslie's Pool Supplies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.