As a direct report to the Sr. Group Manager of eCommerce, the Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, analyzing, and optimizing the email strategies, campaigns and segments for the Leslie's brand. In this role, you will maintain and implement new email campaign strategies to find incremental revenue streams and drive an omni channel experience. You will also be responsible for testing and driving optimizations to improve overall campaign open rates, conversion rates, average order value (AOV), etc.. In addition to driving overall revenue for these channels, you will also be responsible for driving profitable margins on both overall total gross profit and contribution dollars.
- Provide weekly forecasting and detailed performance reporting.
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy, draft email copy, design imagery, and code emails.
- Collaborate with other Email Marketing Managers to align strategies and share best practices across brands.
- Evaluate brick and mortar and eCommerce impact, attribution, and levers that can drive improved performance.
- Manage campaigns based on ecommerce KPIs: Revenue, Spend, ROAS, COS, CPM, Contribution, Budget, Opens, Clicks, Discount Dollars, and much more.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices within email and other digital marketing trends.
- Evaluate consumer shopping cycles, behaviors, and opportunities.
- Contribute to content creation required for successful email marketing campaigns.
- Align with website content and promotion cycles to drive unified branding and improved conversion rates.
You are a metrics-focused digital marketer with exceptional communication, strategy, and execution skills. You have a keen awareness of the latest marketing trends. You have a background working with both omni-channel and pure-play ecommerce brands, and you are analytical with a natural curiosity to test, measure, and iterate in order to drive results. You are organized with exceptional project management skills and a natural cultural leader with a high level of autonomy.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience, preferably within email marketing managing email from start to finish.
- Ability to manage and execute large projects; meet tight deadlines on short notice, and multi-task.
- Possess strong writing and editing skills and understand appropriate grammar, spelling and punctuation rules.
- SQL experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and other campaign management and site optimization tools.
- Data entry, databases, Microsoft Excel, creative writing and design, independent research.
- Understand email best practices.
- Ability to learn anything new quickly and be able to MVP that new concept to a product in short turnaround.