Your ideal job?
- A tight-knit team that has a relaxed environment with open natural light workspaces, and lots of smiles and high-fives
- A fun work environment with the potential for promotion into a full-time benefited position.
- Working with a company that develops the future all-stars and leaders of our E-commerce Customer Care Team.
- Flexible work shifts
What you’ll be doing as a Customer Service Representative:
- Delighting customers by providing solutions to their pool needs.
- Helping customers with order updates, fraud, logistics, online chat, email response, tracking, warranty, and returns (RMA) support, data entry.
- Provide overflow assistance in placing new customer orders.
Our ideal candidate:
- You use a computer daily, comfortable and able to navigate various sites and applications.
- You enjoy chatting on the phone.
- You’re upbeat, friendly, and self-starting.
- You’re a problem solver who loves a challenge!
- You’re respectful, responsible, and a quick learner.
- You’re looking to improve your professional self