Your ideal job?
- Working for a great company who will help you to develop and grow!
- A fun work environment with the potential for promotional opportunities!
- Providing top notch customer service in an entry level supply chain role
What you’ll be doing as a Central Purchasing Representative:
- You will assist store managers in 35 states by placing customer special orders for stores, find non-stocked items, and input all store purchase orders.
- You will source, fulfill and track shipments for customers orders while meeting or exceeding department service level plans.
- You will focus on quoting and tracking high value items such as: above ground pools, safety covers and spas.
Our ideal candidate:
- High school diploma and some college preferred
- Must be able to efficiently multitask
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of one (1) to two (2) years experience in a retail data-entry or customer service environment, or equivalent, is a must
- Individual must have extreme attention to accuracy and be detail oriented
- Basic computer proficiency using Word and Excel programs