This position is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance & strategy, operation, optimization, and expansion of our PPC marketing, including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Criteo Display Ads.
Maintain optimized CPC bids on existing Ads and Ad Groups
Identify and either retire or fix out-dated Ad content and Groups
Expand ad coverage to new products and categories, as necessary
Monitor and optimize our Cost of Sale performance across the channel
Identify opportunities for automation, and work with developers to capitalize on them
Grow sales, spend and margin in alignment with department budget goals.
- Use Google Spreadsheets to prepare custom reports, and identify opportunities or trends
- Use Google Ads web interface and Ads Editor to manage bids and Ads.
- Use Bing Ads web interface
- Use Google Analytics web interface
- Write compelling ad copy, and learn to apply split testing methodologies
- 10-key data entry
● Exceptional attention to detail
● Strong written and spoken communication skills
● Familiarity with using spreadsheets (Google Sheets or Excel) for large amounts of data
● Ability to learn new skills related to e-commerce marketing
Why should you work for Leslie's?
Located in the heart of the Phoenix Valley, Leslie’s Customer Support Center was transformed from a bleak warehouse into an open and fun office space for our employees. It contains a full gym, a large break room, a wellness center, a ping pong table, and covered parking.
As the leading pool supply retailer in the nation, Leslie’s recognizes that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. Our internal promotion ensures that the vast majority (85%) of all open positions are filled from talent within our company.
Stop treading water; your career is here!