With an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth, build your next career with the world’s largest pool supply retailer
The Leslie’s Customer Support Center (Corporate Office) is located in Phoenix, Arizona. The Customer Support Center assists all of Leslie’s internal and external customers around the nation. The once warehouse, now office, includes an on-site gym and wellness center, along with covered parking. As the leading pool supply retailer in the nation, we work hard to maintain a supportive and friendly atmosphere that results in innovation and quality service.
Perform a variety of analytical and data mining duties for marketing programs, customer loyalty programs, address file and other data sets. Make quality, data-based decisions that drive programs. Execute priority tasks relating to the company’s key marketing processes, including loyalty program performance, ad performance, sales and customer count analysis and trend analysis. Analyze ad performance and identify ways to improve ROI. Has significant involvement in the establishment and implementation of testing strategies and the analysis of results. Responsible for the growth, maintenance and integrity of the company’s 10+ million-record customer database. Prioritize address collection areas and develop and track the address collection budget. Research, identify, negotiate and evaluate 400+ existing and new address collection sources. Schedule and coordinate database updates and perform quality assurance and compliance analytics. Monitor mail delivery. Determine and proactively take necessary actions.
- Analyze key marketing metrics related to all channels including retail, direct, rewards program, direct mail and email performance.
- Design controlled experiments to execute strategies and understand customer behavior.
- Create customer segmentation specific to loyalty.
- Assist with development and implementation of mailing plan.
- Serve as a key departmental analytics resource.
- Evaluate current service bureau table structure. Make improvements that would cost effectively enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Ensure accuracy and accessibility of tables with vital store information that impacts mailers and other advertising. Proactively work with other departments to establish and obtain up to date information.
- Perform timely, effective post update QA.
- Plan and execute resource efficient, timely acquisition of residential pool addresses for consistent growth of quality database.
- Provide accurate resource for assessing potential areas for new stores.
- Ensure that new stores have maximum number of pools at opening to help ensure sales success.
- Deal discreetly with confidential information such as potential new store locations and database statistics and strategy.
- Proactively track and evaluate pool growth on an ongoing basis. Identify low pool count stores and develop and implement plans that result in pool count growth.
- Establish and adhere to database update schedule with a maximum number of quality addresses submitted for each update.
- Identify mail delivery issues through consistent monitoring, resolve via a proactive partnership with USPS.
- Optimize internal address collection opportunities. Ensure that all internally collected residential address information is transmitted to service bureau. Work with IT to resolve transmission and quality issues and to automate the process and make it more efficient.
Four year college degree
Proven analytical and data mining skills
Proven success in a data intensive environment
Demonstrated solid decision making skills
Solid oral and written communication skills; ability to present complex analytical findings in a clear, actionable manner
Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to deadlines
Solid negotiation skills
Knowledge of USPS structure, direct marketing principles and terminology and database structures
Experience working with list compilers, brokers and managers